12.16.2009

The Technicolor Wreath -- on Design*Sponge!

Look at us, spreading holiday cheer all over the internet!

This morning I was extremely excited and honored to get an email from Grace Bonney at design*sponge letting me know that she would be featuring my Technicolor Ornament Wreath on d*s today. I've been reading d*s daily for about 3 years now, so I'm extremely pumped to have something I made get a shout-out from one of my favorite sites.

Check out the full post here.

Many thanks and holiday wishes to Grace and the d*s team!

2 comments:

  1. Thrilled to encounter your project on one of my favorite sites! Don't know how anyone could help feeling festive around something so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! I don't have a spot for a Christmas tree this year, so this wreath is pretty much my sole source of visual Christmas cheer right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love your thoughts, feedback and suggestions. Keep 'em coming!