1.27.2010

Homemade Thirtyeight20 Business Cards

Now, let me preface this by saying that I did not invent this idea. This is a direct and shameless ripoff of Amy Merrick's recent post on Design*Sponge. I thought it was genius, perfectly rustic and something I really needed to try. You see, when I started Thirtyeight20 on a whim last year, I should've thought about how difficult it might be for people to remember the url. It's numbers, it's letters, it's a mess. Now I have something to help them out.

I bought a Cosco Custom Stamp Kit (similar to this) at my local Office Depot for $22, and I made these little ditties over the weekend. To avoid cluttering it up with an extra line for my name, I used my personal email address -- which I've conveniently blurred in these photos, since my last name must remain a secret around these parts for now. That is, unless you meet me in person, at which time I will give you a card... and then you'll be one of the lucky ones who knows my name, has my card and reads my blog! Stalker...

4 comments:

  1. I love these. What a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your cards/tags! Good luck with your log home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cosco stamp kit??? This sounds like something wonderful - never heard of it but thanks for sharing. These are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love your thoughts, feedback and suggestions. Keep 'em coming!