9.15.2010

Paint Colors: A Poll

As I mentioned, we have two very different colors in mind for our pine board and batten siding. We're very torn between which we like better, though I think I might be happy with either in the end.

First there's rustic barn red (which does occasionally get weird reactions from some folks whenever I mention it as an option). It's almost the obvious choice for board and batten siding and just seems to go well with the rusticity of the logs...

Then there's this sagey green color that is more calm and earthy. And a bit more conservative.

Image via 1stclassexteriors.com

Just when I think I've made up my mind... well, you know how it goes. So I need your help. Please take my quick little poll to cast your vote for the color you like better!

In case you need a reminder, this is what the side of the house looks like where the siding meets the log. The kitchen exterior will also be painted the same color.

Which paint color do you prefer?
Barn red
Earthy green
pollcode.com free polls

3 comments:

  1. I love both colors! But I think the earthiness of the logs and stones would go well with the earthy green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^ I agree Nikki! I love the barn red, but the color of the logs isn't quite right to go with the red. The sage green matches much better, but that's just my own personal opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the red, but I had to vote the green, hands down. I think it's more you, judging by the parts of your home I've seen. It's modern, country and classic, alltogether. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love your thoughts, feedback and suggestions. Keep 'em coming!