1.12.2011

A blur.

This is my favorite picture from our New Year's celebration, even though it's blurry. Any time I stay up past midnight things tend to get a little hazy, so I think the blur is rather appropriate.




Speaking of blur, I'm having a hard time believing we're almost halfway through January already. There's so much to do! Work projects, house projects... there just aren't enough hours in the day, days in the year or celebrations with friends to go around. But I'm so so SO excited about all of the fun things we've got coming up. It's true I've been stressed and a little cranky lately, but I'm excited for the future too.

If only the dang water would come back on...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun things coming up :) And great pic hah.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love your thoughts, feedback and suggestions. Keep 'em coming!