7.29.2011

Weekend Project

My plan for the weekend is rehabbing this craigslist dresser. This is the actual crappy craigslist photo, as all of them seem to be. In real life, half the handles were missing. (I was going to replace them anyway.) I'm pretty excited to see the finished product, and that craigslist finally came through for me after numerous letdowns.


Hopefully I'll have the finished product to show you sometime next week! Time is ticking and we need a place to put away the baby's obscene amount of clothes. Seriously -- the amount of clothes she has so far will probably overflow this dresser, and I've personally only bought her one dress (at a thrift store at that!) Our family and friends have been amazingly sweet and generous.

My doctor is still anticipating a late August arrival, so we have a few more weekends left to get things done and enjoy our time as "just the two of us." Unreal! So we'll be soaking it up. Hope you all have a great weekend too!

2 comments:

  1. How is it possible that it's nearly time for the baby to arrive?? I feel like you just announced it last week. :) I'm sure you feel the same way. That dresser has a good shape to it. Can't wait to see what you do. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS so unreal!! Go on a few fabulous dates!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love your thoughts, feedback and suggestions. Keep 'em coming!