7.28.2014

LINEN, DENIM AND CANVAS


These are a few of my favorite things...

We went to the Hagerstown outlets over the weekend and picked up some new linen sheets and super soft chambray euro shams at Restoration Hardware on mega-clearance plus 40% off. We had the white diamond-stitch quilt already (from Pottery Barn). I just love this combination of rumpled, earthy fabrics with the canvas headboard. (As if we needed any more reasons to sleep in, said Ez.) I already regret not buying more of these linens for the guest bedroom... It was our last stop of the shopping trip though, and Johnnie was in the red zone of a major meltdown. Otherwise I might still be rifling through the bins of random bedding.

I have done a lot of complaining about this house lately, but even I can't find anything to complain about when it comes to this bedroom. It's not even completely finished yet, but it's every bit of the calm, cozy retreat I envisioned from the start.

Now to get the master bathroom (and the rest of my existence) up to snuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love your thoughts, feedback and suggestions. Keep 'em coming!