9.22.2009

A footrest for weary travelers

You can't go on vacation without bringing back some sort of souvenir from your travels. I think that's written in the Constitution. Thus, I bought this sweet little galvanized stool at a small boutique called Ornament in Bath, Maine. The stool doesn't intrinsically communicate anything about the Pine Tree State or our adventures there, but I liked it and had to make it my own.

I don't know how old it is (I'm guessing not very), who made it or the significance of the number 47, but it does have a sticker on the bottom that says "Vagabond Vintage Furnishings" -- a wholesaler that I have since learned deals in vintage homegoods. (Thank you, Google.)

Welcome, little stool. Make yourself at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love your thoughts, feedback and suggestions. Keep 'em coming!