10.14.2010

Kitchen Mashup

So I'm trying to design a kitchen that's kind of a cross between this highly industrial beast:

...and this airy country beaut:

I really do think it's possible in some way... but only time will tell if I personally (you know, with all my extensive kitchen design experience) can get the balance right. Hmm. I do love a challenge, hence my choice in husbands. (Love you, Ester.)

Sources
1. Amanda Orcutt's kitchen via
d*s
2. Architectural desigher Nancy Fishelson's kitchen via
Country Living

3 comments:

  1. The use of the term "mashup" here makes my heart go thump-thump thinking of Glee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vero, I've admittedly only seen Glee once, and I think it was the first episode. This is not a stance against Glee... it's a consequence of the fact that we don't have TV.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love your thoughts, feedback and suggestions. Keep 'em coming!