10.12.2010

We have a winner!

I was going to wait until we actually started painting the house to announce the final color choice, but since the weather is not cooperating...

The winner is Crabby Apple by Sherwin Williams. Love the name -- so apropos for the house. This photo however is terrible -- the color is actually more of a purply red than an orange red.

Anyway I know some of you may be disgusted by this decision, because the poll says green is still edging out red as the color of choice among you lovely readers. I really appreciated your opinions and input though! We both felt red was the right choice deep down, so we went with it and we're both very excited to get this going. If only the weather will hold!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I have been wondering what color you picked!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally un-disgusted. I love the red!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I confess, I voted for the green, but I love the red! Now I'm really excited to see the finished product! *stupid rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing the final result!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love your thoughts, feedback and suggestions. Keep 'em coming!