6.03.2011

Thirtyeight20 on re-nest

Thanks to the anonymous commenter who let me know that our little renovation project was mentioned today on re-nest, the "green homes" blog by Apartment Therapy. We are listed as one of the "10 Whole House Renovations You Can Follow Along."

If you're a new visitor via re-nest, welcome! Feel free to poke around and get acquainted, and let me know if you have any questions. Things are getting pretty exciting now that we're finally on the path to having a real kitchen after nearly 3 years of toaster oven meals, so I hope you'll stick around to see how it turns out! (I know I'm curious!)


It's always nice to be noticed for all of the blood, sweat and tears we're spilling over here. Newlywoodwards -- with whom I enjoy commiserating on the regular -- is on the list too, so be sure you head over and check out their progress. (They work much faster than we do!)

Thanks for the love, re-nest!

PS - I'll hopefully have some new kitchen progress to show next week. We've got a lot of hopes for a productive weekend! (Which for me will mostly involve pointing and bossing everyone else around since I'm on the injured list. ☺)

6 comments:

  1. Yay! This is fun, right? Although, I'm not going to lie - the exterior shot of my house on re-Nest makes me want to spend the next two weeks furiously painting the exterior. ;)

    You totally deserve to be on there - you guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I feel your pain! The front of our house is so embarrassing... especially seeing it posted elsewhere on the web. I can't wait until all of the structural stuff is done, all the windows are in, the siding is up and we have a PORCH!

    One thing at a time though. Let's not hurt ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came by from apartment therapy as I am getting ready to undertake my own housing remodel project on a 1860 two family house. Let the fun begin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog! great ideas! i have a little tot blog you might like www.forthebabes.blogspot.com

    Congrats on your news of your coming lil one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck, Gina!!! Thanks for stopping by.

    And Jenn, can't wait to check out your blog. My world is opening up lately with tons of great new blogs that focus on kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love your thoughts, feedback and suggestions. Keep 'em coming!