10.22.2010

Found: Marble Slab (?)

I don't want to get ahead of myself, but we may have found the marble slab for the baking station in our kitchen (which I talked about here). It's 17 x 80 inches long and about 1/8 of the price we've been quoted at retail suppliers. It's not as white and swirly as the marble slabs I've seen in my dreams, but for the price it might just become my hunk o' marble soul mate. (Once again, excuse the blurry photo... this time it wasn't my fault.)

I will let you know on Monday if it works out! Hope you have a fantastic weekend. I'm sure gonna try my darnedest.

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks awesome for an eighth of the price! That would definitely be an area where I would compromise, and then spend a little of the savings on something smaller that I really, really loved. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love your thoughts, feedback and suggestions. Keep 'em coming!